Phase 0.8 Search for Long-Lived Massive Objects (High Energy Calibration Run) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1972.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The authors propose to search for particles produced by 200-400 GeV protons with mass between 5 and 25 GeV/c² which have a lifetime ≥ 10⁻⁷ sec.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Lee, W.; Lederman, L.M.; White, T.; Yamanouchi, T.; Appel, J.; Tannenbaum, M.; Read, L.; Sculli, J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14696557