Studies on the chromaticity correction and dynamic aperture of the AGS booster [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1989.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Sextupole configurations with periodicity six and 24 are considered; the higher periodicity is selected on the basis of reduced emittance coupling between the horizontal and vertical motion. Results are given for proton and heavy ion acceleration cycles. The dynamic aperture from particle tracking is compared with the chaotic dynamic aperture. 6 refs., 8 figs., 2 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International conference on high energy accelerators, Tsukuba (Japan), 20-26 Aug 1989.
Lee, S.Y.; Dell, G.F.; Parzen, G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14696718