Performance of the new cryogenic vacuum system at the Bevatron [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1983.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A cryogenically cooled liner has been installed within the Bevatron to achieve 10/sup -10/ torr vacuum. Features and performance of this liner are described including achieved pressures, residual gas composition, cryo heat loads, leak rates through moving and static seals, and cool-down and warm-up times.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Particle accelerator conference, Santa Fe, NM, USA, 21 Mar 1983.
Alonso, J.R.; Avery, R.T.; Henderson, T.F.; Kennedy, K.D.; Meneghetti, J.R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14696789