Verification of the SLC wake potentials [electronic resource].
- Menlo Park, Calif. : Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, 1983. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The accurate knowledge of the monopole, dipole, and quadrupole wake potentials is essential for SLC. These wake potentials were previously computed by the modal method. The time domain code TBCI allows independent verification of these results. This comparison shows that the two methods agree to within 10% for bunch lengths down to 1 mm. TBCI results also indicate that rounding the irises gives at least a 10% reduction in the wake potentials.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1983., "slac/ap-1", "DE83015082", and Weiland, T.; Bane, K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14696814