SLC ir conceptual design [electronic resource].
- Menlo Park, Calif. : Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, 1982. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 20 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Work on a one interaction-region, push-pull conceptual design for the SLC is described. The concept which has received the most attention is described. It is a below-ground hall - a 15 m deep rectangular pit covered by a surface building which houses counting rooms, power supplies, cryogenics and other auxiliary equipment. (LEW)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/21/1982., "slac-cn-183", "DE86014117", and Keller, L.P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14696898