A comparison of several designs of H type dipole for an advanced hadron facility [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1987.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Several dipole magnets with different features are given and a comparison is made between them. Some possible problems are presented so that a better dipole design could be chosen.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-11028-ms
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Greene, S.; Liu, J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14697042