Radio frequency systems for present and future accelerators [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1987.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 23 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Rf systems are described for the FNAL Main Ring and Tevatron Ring, CERN SPS and LEP, and HERA proton acceleration system, CERN PS e/sup +/e/sup minus/ acceleration system, and CERN EPA monochromatic cavity. Low impedance rf systems in CERN ISR, the Brookhaven CBA, and SSC are also discussed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl-41284
E 1.99: conf-8705288-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. workshop on new techniques for future acceleration: RF and microwave systems, Erice, Italy, 23 May 1987.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14697239