A circular aperture magnetron for injection into an RFQ [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A magnetron with a circular anode aperture and a spherical dimple in the cathode has been operated. With this configuration, a normalized emittance (90%) of 0.1..pi..cm-mrad has been measured in both planes for an H/sup -/ current of >50 mA. Other than this symmetric emittance, the source performance is the same as with the typical anode slit and grooved cathode.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl-39848
E 1.99: conf-8610115-27
- Published through SciTech Connect.
4. international symposium on the production and neutralization of negative ions and beams, Upton, NY, USA, 27 Oct 1986.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14697527