Transverse phase-space evolution in non-stationary charged particle beams [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (4 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, United States. Department of Defense, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The transverse dynamics of a nonrelativistic, mismatched, one- dimensional sheet beam propagating through a continuous, linear focusing channel is investigated. The investigation is based on the Fokker-Planck equation in which the relaxation rate and diffusion coefficient are calculated from a simple model of turbulence resulting from charge redistribution.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1992., "anl/cp-77399", " conf-9208109--59", "DE93000618", 16. international LINAC conference, Ottawa (Canada), 23-28 Aug 1992., and Bohn, C.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14697623