Cryostat for the SSC 6T magnet option [electronic resource].
- Batavia, Ill. : Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, 1985. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A design has been developed for a SSC 6T option dipole magnet cryostat. The design criteria that defines the basic parameters and performance requirements are discussed. Details of the single phase assembly, suspension, insulation, thermal shields, vacuum vessels and interconnections are presented. Results of the experimental program in support of the design effort are discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1985., "fnal-tm-1350", " conf-850814-13", "DE86000644", Cryogenic engineering conference and international cryogenic materials conference, Boston, MA, USA, 12 Aug 1985., and Brown, D.P. Engler, N.H.; Mann, T.L.; Powers, R.J.; Gonczy, J.D.; Niemann, R.C.; Nicol, T.H.; Schneider, C.W.J.; Rode, C.C.; Prodell, A.G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14697627