X-Y spacial distribution experiments with Parmela or, what I did on my summer vacation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (28 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Experiments using the Parmela simulation program predict that the potentially uneven spacial distributions in the electron beam generated by laser emission from the photo cathode gun has no appreciable effect on the beam outcome when compared to a the more uniform thermionic gun. 23 figs., 4 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14697799