Measuring emittances and sigma matrices [electronic resource].
- Menlo Park, Calif. : Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The method used for measuring emittance at the SLAC Linac and the linear collider damping ring is described. The basis of the method is derived using one two-by-two matrix to specify the state of the input beam (sigma matrix) and another to describe the lens-drift transport system (R-matrix). (GHT)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:slac-pub-3305
E 1.99: slac/ap-18
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Rees, J.; Rivkin, L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14698178