AGS fixed target program with nuclear beams [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The recent approval of the beam transfer line from the Tandem Van de Graaf to the AGS signals the advent of a new era of Nuclear and Particle Physics at BNL. High Energy nuclear beams are expected to be available for experiments in 1986. I will discuss the direct link between the Tandems and the AGS. Two other proposed projects, the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider and the Synchrotron Booster, are discussed in another presentation to this conference.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl-35240
E 1.99: conf-8406189-8
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
4. international conference on ultrarelativistic nucleus-nucleus collisions - QUARK MATTER '84, Helsinki, Finland, 17 Jun 1984.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14698201