Observations on the Munich MP arc discharge conditioning test [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 3 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The general consensus of the Munich accelerator staff was that the arc discharge had slightly improved Sections 3, 4, 5 and 6; Sections 7 and 8 were unchanged and Sections 1 and 2 were slightly poorer. This result was somewhat surprising in light of previous tests which demonstrated a marked improvement in breakdown voltage of short tube sections following an arc discharge cleaning. Also, Section 4 of the MP accelerator improved from 3.5 to 3.9 MV following a preliminary arc discharge cleaning test in December 1983.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-8410172-5
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Symposium of northeastern accelerator personnel, Stony Brook, NY, USA, 15 Oct 1984.
Korschinek, G.; Muenzer, H.; Carli, W.; Stelson, P.H.; Ziegler, N.F.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14698210