PEP magnet power supply systems [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : University of California, Berkeley, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The dc electrical requirements of the PEP magnets fall mainly into two categories: (1) high power and current of single polarity and (2) low-power bi-polar. The first category will be thyristor-chopper controlled off common 600 V dc busses. The second group will utilize continuously controlled push-pull transistor actuators.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Particle accelerator conference, Chicago, IL, USA, 16 Mar 1977.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14698249