ISABELLE closed orbit correction system [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1977. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 3 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The proposed closed orbit correction system for the ISABELLE storage accelerators is described. Results given include the initial orbit displacement error expected, the degree of correction that is expected by moving quadrupoles and by exciting dipole correction coils, the limitations on orbit correction due to the number and location of the probes (pick-up electrodes) and the accuracy requirements on the power supplies that stem primarily from the need to keep the two narrow beams in proper collision with each other.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1977., "bnl-22516", " conf-770313-95", Particle accelerator conference, Chicago, IL, USA, 16 Mar 1977., and Parzen, G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14698300