Towards the construction of a high-intensity source of totally polarized electrons [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (9 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A scheme for construction of an intense source of totally polarized electrons is suggested with the parameters: 15 A current, 2 ns time duration and 180 Hz repetition rate. Such a polarized gun could be used at the SLAC Linear Collider.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14698314