Rf power sources [electronic resource].
- Menlo Park, Calif. : Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper covers RF power sources for accelerator applications. The approach has been with particular customers in mind. These customers are high energy physicists who use accelerators as experimental tools in the study of the nucleus of the atom, and synchrotron light sources derived from electron or positron storage rings. This paper is confined to electron-positron linear accelerators since the RF sources have always defined what is possible to achieve with these accelerators. 11 refs., 13 figs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:slac-pub-4646
E 1.99: conf-880695-16
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
1. European particle accelerator conference, Rome, Italy, 7 Jun 1988.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14698808