New applications of particle accelerators in medicine, materials science, and industry [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Recently, the application of particle accelerators to medicine, materials science, and other industrial uses has increased dramatically. A random sampling of some of these new programs is discussed, primarily to give the scope of these new applications. The three areas, medicine, materials science or solid-state physics, and industrial applications, are chosen for their diversity and are representative of new accelerator applications for the future.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-81-818
E 1.99: conf-810314-104
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Particle accelerator conference, Washington, DC, USA, 11 Mar 1981.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14698829