The Fermilab polarized beam snake [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1988. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We describe the design and operation of spin rotators in the Fermilab polarized beam. The two modes of operation transform horizontal polarization to longitudinal or vertical. These can be considered partial snakes of type II and type I, respectively. The required magnet properties are also discussed. 3 refs., 2 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1988., "anl-hep-cp-88-70", " conf-880983-31", "DE89005867", 8. international symposium on high energy spin physics, Minneapolis, MN, USA, 12 Sep 1988., and Underwood, D.G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14698949