Comparison of two approaches to linear collider design [electronic resource].
- Menlo Park, Calif. : Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, 1987. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper reviews linear collider parameters. It aims at analyzing two specific design approachs - the ones for CLIC at CERN and for a TeV linear collider at SLAC - which appear to lead into remarkably different directions although they start from the same premises and try to respect the same boundary conditions. 19 refs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1987., "slac/ap-61", "DE88003881", and Schnell, W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14698991