Optimizing the design of very high power, high performance converters [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1980. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper describes how various technologies are used to achieve the desired performance in a high current magnet power converter system. It is hoped that the discussions of the design approaches taken will be applicable to other power supply systems where stringent requirements in stability, accuracy and reliability must be met.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1980., "bnl-27216", " conf-800335-1", 7. national solid state power conversion conference and exhibit, San Diego, CA, USA, 25 Mar 1980., and Ganetis, G; Nawrocky, R J; Edwards, R J; Tiagha, E A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14699057