Present status and future development of WNR [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 16 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Los Alamos Weapons Neutron Research/Proton Storage Ring complex will be a major United States facility for the study of condensed matter science, fundamental interaction physics, and nuclear physics. The experimental facilities, research programs, and a proposed advanced spallation facility are described. (GHT)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ICANS IV conference, Tsukuba, Japan, 20 Oct 1980.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14699077