The beam optics of the Argonne Positive-Ion Injector [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1987. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The beam optics for Phase I of the Argonne Positive-Ion Injector linac system have been studied for a representative set of beams. The results of this study indicate that high charge state beams from an ECR source can be accelerated without significantly increasing the transverse or longitudinal emittance of the initial beam. It is expected that the beam quality from the PII-ATLAS system will be at least as good as presently achieved with the tandem-ATLAS system.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1987., "conf-870302-238", "DE87011520", Particle accelerator conference, Washington, DC, USA, 16 Mar 1987., and Shepard, K.W.; Pardo, R.C.; Karls, M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14699158