Simple photoelectron x-ray beam position monitor for synchrotron radiation [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1985. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A UHV compatible x-ray beam position monitor is described. The monitor operates by detecting the photoelectrons emitted by two parallel tungsten wires. A key feature of the monitor is the simplicity of its design and construction which allows it to fit on a 2 3/4 in. conflat flange. When combined with a simple log-ratio current amplifier the monitor gives an output linear in the beam position with a sensitivity better than 0.02 mm.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1985., "bnl-37638", " conf-850734-20", "DE86007130", 2. international synchrotron radiation instrumentation conference, Stanford, CA, USA, 29 Jul 1985., and Heald, S.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14699601