Berkeley mini-collider [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Berkeley Mini-Collider, a heavy-ion collider being planned to provide uranium-uranium collisions at T/sub cm/ less than or equal to 4 GeV/nucleon, is described. The central physics to be studied at these energies and our early ideas for a collider detector are presented.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Conference on the intersections between particle and nuclear physics, Steamboat Springs, CO, USA, 23 May 1984.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14699673