Final project report, June 1, 1957-January 31, 1981 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 34 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Research at the University of Colorado cyclotron from June 1, 1957 through January 31, 1981 is summarized. Facility programs included cyclotron design, engineering and construction, negative hydrogen ion acceleration, the beam swinger, detector development, plasma physics of the ion source, and computing. Experimental areas during the period included reaction mechanism studies, isobaric analog states and the Lane model, multinucleon transfer, nuclear astrophysics, pre-equilibrium reaction mechanism studies, nuclear spectroscopy, and two-proton pairing studies. Research was also carried out in intermediate energy physics and nuclear theory. A list of publications is included. (GHT)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Colorado Univ., Boulder (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14699996