Linac for the National Synchrotron Light Source [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The nominally 100 MeV electron linear accelerator to be used as an injector for the booster synchrotron of the National Synchrotron Light Source is described. The machine utilizes a combination of Varian and SLAC accelerating guides and is interfaced by means of a microprocessor-based Intel Multibus system, to the Data General central control computer. Provision for emittance and momentum measurement is provided in the transport line between the linac and the booster synchrotron.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Linear accelerator conference, Montauk, NY, USA, 10 Sep 1979.
Bittner, J.; Sheehan, J.; Batchelor, K.; Dickinson, T.; Racaniello, V.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14700184