- Introduction -- A guide to note-taking -- A journal -- A collection of visual notes -- Transitions to design -- Conclusion -- Appendix: tools and techniques.
- "This show-by-example sourcebook clearly illustrates proven methods and procedures for keeping a highly useful visual notebook. Visual Notes for Architects and Designers demonstrates how to make rapid, notational sketches that serve as visual records for future reference, as well as improve understanding and facilitate the development of ideas. It shows how to expand knowledge of a subject beyond what is gained through observation or verbal representation alone" --
- 9780470908532 (pbk. : alk. paper)
047090853X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Machine generated contents note: Preface.1.Introduction.2. A Guide to Note-Taking.3. A Journal.4. A Collection of Visual Notes.5. Transitions to Design.6. Conclusion.Appendix. Tools and Techniques.Endnotes.Photo Credits.Bibliography.Index.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Barbara S. Klein Libraries Collection Endowment in Art History and International Affairs; 2014
- Endowment Note:
- Barbara S. Klein Libraries Collection Endowment in Art History and International Affairs
View MARC record | catkey: 14700507