Florida Music Educators' Association 2012 In-Service Clinic-Conference and All-State Concerts. Middle School Honors Band & All-State Middle School Concert Band
- Additional Titles:
- Middle School Honors Band & All-State Middle School Concert Band
- Clarence, NY : Mark Records, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Additional Creators:
- Smith, John Stafford, 1750-1836, Antmann, Michael, Steadman, Eddie, La Plante, Pierre, 1943-, Rodgers, Richard, 1902-1979. Selections, Shaffer, David, 1953-, Kirby, Rick, Dvořák, Antonín, 1841-1904, Root, Thomas, Saucedo, Richard L., King, Karl, 1891-1971, Florida Middle School Honors Band, Florida All-State Middle School Band, and Florida Music Educators Association
- The star spangled banner / John Stafford Smith ; arranged by Mark Williams (1:40) -- A march on the king's highway / Pierre La Plante (2:19) -- The sound of music (highlights) / Richard Rodgers ; arranged by Johnnie Vinson (4:23) -- The eagle's triumph / David Shaffer (4:26) -- Down by the salley garden / arranged by Michael Sweeny (3:34) -- American cameos / arranged by Jay Dawson (4:20) -- An American fanfare / Rick Kirby (2:07) -- Symphony no. 9 in E minor, op. 95, B. 178, "From the New World." Allegro con fuoco / Antonin Dvořák ; arranged by Larry Daehn (6:05) -- Let us break bread together / Thomas Root (3:56) -- American barndance / Richard Saucedo (4:15) -- Prestissimo / Karl King ; arranged by James Swearingen (2:37).
- Related Titles:
- Container of (expression): Star-spangled banner (Song); arranged
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Florida Middle School Honors Band ; Michael Antmann, conductor (tracks 1-6) ; Florida All-State Middle School Band ; Eddie Steadman, conductor (tracks 7-11).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded 2012 January Florida.
View MARC record | catkey: 14701004