Rush [videorecording] / Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer ; the Zanuck Company production ; screenplay by Pete Dexter ; produced by Richard D. Zanuck ; directed by Lili Fini Zanuck
- Santa Monica, CA : MGM Home Entertainment, 
- Widescreen [ed.].
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (120 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Dexter, Pete, 1943-, Zanuck, Richard D., Zanuck, Lili Fini, Patric, Jason, Leigh, Jennifer Jason, 1962-, Elliott, Sam, 1944-, Perlich, Max, Allman, Gregg, 1947-, Frank, Tony, Sadler, William, 1950-, MacMillan, Kenneth, 1939-, Warner, Mark, Clapton, Eric, Wozencraft, Kim, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Zanuck Company, and MGM Home Entertainment Inc
- Language Note:
- Soundtracks: English, Spanish: subtitles: English, French, Spanish ; closed captioned.
- Undercover narcotics officers Jim Raynor and Kristen Cates are partners who become lovers and addicts as they infiltrate the local drug scene in order to bring down a suspected drug lord.
- Audience Notes:
- Rated R.
- Based on the book by Kim Wozencraft.
Originally released as a motion picture in 1991.
For specific features see interactive menu.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Kenneth MacMillan ; editor, Mark Warner ; music, Eric Clapton.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Jason Patric, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Sam Elliott, Max Perlich, Gregg Allman, Tony Frank, William Sadler.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, Dolby Digital, widescreen presentation.
View MARC record | catkey: 14701454