Modeling Mobility with Open Data [electronic resource] : 2nd SUMO Conference 2014 Berlin, Germany, May 15-16, 2014 / edited by Michael Behrisch, Melanie Weber
- Behrisch, Michael, 1976-
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- X, 239 pages 130 illustrations, 40 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Weber, Melanie and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Mobility, 2196-5544
- DFROUTER – Estimation of Vehicle Routes from Cross-Section Measurements -- Advanced Traffic Light Information in OpenStreetMap for Traffic Simulations -- Online Micro Modelling using proprietary Controllers and SUMO -- Traffic simulation for all: a real world traffic scenario from the city of Bologna -- Can Road Traffic Volume Information Improve Partitioning for Distributed SUMO? -- A situational awareness approach to intelligent vehicle agents -- SUMO’s Lane-Changing Model.
- This contributed volume contains the conference proceedings of the Simulation of Urban Mobility (SUMO) conference 2014, Berlin. The included research papers cover a wide range of topics in traffic planning and simulation, including open data, vehicular communication, e-mobility, urban mobility, multimodal traffic as well as usage approaches. The target audience primarily comprises researchers and experts in the field, but the book may also be beneficial for graduate students.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14701689