T-R CYCLE CHARACTERIZATION AND IMAGING [electronic resource] : ADVANCED DIAGNOSTIC METHODOLOGY FOR PETROLEUM RESERVOIR AND TRAP DETECTION AND DELINEATION
- Tuscaloosa, Ala. : University of Alabama, 2005.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Alabama and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The principal research effort for Year 2 of the project is on stratigraphic model assessment and development. The research focus for the first six (6) months of Year 2 is on T-R cycle model development. The emphasis for the remainder of the year is on assessing the depositional model and developing a sequence stratigraphy model. Outcrop study and data integration will continue throughout Year 2.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:840803
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Ernest A. Mancini.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Other Publications;
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14702558