Preferred Waterflood Management Practices for the Spraberry Trend Area [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 79 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Petroleum Technology Office
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The objectives of this report was to propose the location of new injection wells, to review wellbore status in Germania unit and to forecast the incremental oil recovery based on waterflooding performance in other waterflood pilot area in order to demonstrate the benefit of waterflooding in Germania unit area.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Schechter, David S.; Sizemore, C.M.; Vance, Harold.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 09/01/2001 - 09/30/2002
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14702634