Economic Implementation and Optimization of Secondary Oil Recovery Process [electronic resource] : St. Mary West Field, Lafayette County, Arkansas
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Petroleum Technology Office, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this study was to investigate the economic appropriateness of several enhanced oil recovery processes that are available to a small mature oil field located in southwest Arkansas and to implement the most economic efficient process evaluated. The State of Arkansas natural resource laws require that an oilfield is to be unitized before conducting a secondary recovery project. This requires all properties that can reasonably be determined to include the oil productive reservoir must be bound together as one common lease by a legal contract that must be approved to be fair and equitable to all property owners within the proposed unit area.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/10/2003., "doe/bc/15254-1", and Brock P.E., Cary D.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/10/2001 - 01/09/2002
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14702760