DEVELOPMENT OF AN ADVANCED APPROACH FOR NEXT GENERATION, HIGH RESOLUTION, INTEGRATED RESERVOIR CHARACTERIZATION [electronic resource].
- Arlington, Va. : Advanced Resources International (Firm), 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Advanced Resources International (Firm)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- During this reporting period all preliminary tasks were completed (such as the creation of a flexible project database) and construction of the actual broadband transform function was begun. Analysis of intermediate results performed during the reporting period has proven that the neural networks being used can accurately predict data elements using surface seismic or crosswell seismic data and attributes as input.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Scott R. Reeves; Jack W. Steen.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Other Publications;
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14702963