Augmenting a Microbial Selective Plugging Technique with Polymer Flooding to Increase the Efficiency of Oil Recovery - A Search for Synergy [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Petroleum Technology Office, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The overall objective of this project was to improve the effectiveness of a microbial selective plugging technique of improving oil recovery through the use of polymer floods. More specifically, the intent was to increase the total amount of oil recovered and to reduce the cost per barrel of incremental oil.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/10/2003., "doe/bc/15210-2", and Lynch, F. Leo; Brown, Lewis R.; Vadie, A. Alex; Pittman Jr., Charles U.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Semiannual; 06/01/2000 - 11/30/2000
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14703046