Green River formation water flood demonstration project, Uinta Basin, Utah. Quarterly report, 1 October 1 1995--31 December 1995 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objective of this project was to apply the successful water flood technologies developed for the Monument Butte unit to other units in the vicinity. It was discovered that the unit boundaries were artificial and that an approach that considered reservoirs spanning several units was required. A comprehensive geostatistical data management and integration activity for a 12-section area around the Monument Butte unit is now underway.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/bc/14958--14
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Lomax, J.D.; Nielson, D.L.; Deo, M.D.; Pennington, B.I.
Lomax Exploration Co., Salt Lake City, UT (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14703965