Interdisciplinary study of reservoir compartments. Quarterly technical progress report, July 1, 1994--September 30, 1994 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Colorado School of Mines
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This DOE research project was established to document the integrated team approach for solving reservoir engineering problems. A field study integrating the disciplines of geology, geophysics, and petroleum engineering will be the mechanism for documenting the integrated approach. This is an area of keen interest to the oil and gas industry. The goal will be to provide tools and approaches that can be used to detect reservoir compartments, reach a better reserve estimate, and improve profits early in the life of a field.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Van Kirk, C.W.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Quarterly; 07/01/1994 - 09/30/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14704136