Spectroscopy and kinetics of combustion gases at high temperatures [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 138-141 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This program involves two complementary activities: (1) development and application of cw ring dye laser absorption methods for sensitive detection of radical species and measurement of fundamental spectroscopic parameters at high temperatures; and (2) shock tube studies of reaction kinetics relevant to combustion. Species currently under investigation in the spectroscopic portion of the research include NO and CH₃; this has necessitated the continued operated at wavelengths in the range 210-230 nm. Shock tube studies of reaction kinetics currently are focussed on reactions involving CH₃ radicals.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
15. combustion research contractors` meeting, Lake Harmony, PA (United States), 2-4 Jun 1993.
Bowman, C.T.; Hanson, R.K.
View MARC record | catkey: 14704215