Proceedings of the 6. international conference on stability and handling of liquid fuels. Volume 2 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 526 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Volume 2 of these proceedings contain 42 papers arranged under the following topical sections: Fuel blending and compatibility; Middle distillates; Microbiology; Alternative fuels; General topics (analytical methods, tank remediation, fuel additives, storage stability); and Poster presentations (analysis methods, oxidation kinetics, health problems).
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-971014--vol.2
- Published through SciTech Connect.
6. international conference on stability and handling of liquid fuels, Vancouver (Canada), 13-17 Oct 1997.
Dept. of Energy, Washington, DC (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 14704306