New technology for the independent producer [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 425 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This technology transfer conference consisted of the following six sessions: reservoir characterization; drilling, testing and completion; enhanced oil recovery; 3-d seismic and amplitude variation with offset (AVO); biotechnology for field applications; and well logging technology. Selected papers have been processed separately for inclusion in the Energy Science and Technology Database.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1993., "conf-9305116--", "DE93016917", Conference on new technology for independent producers,Denver, CO (United States),6-7 May 1993., Not Available., and National Inst. for Petroleum and Energy Research, Bartlesville, OK (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14705209