SUPRI Heavy Oil Research Program, SUPRI TR 85 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (168 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report concerns progress made during the 1990--1991 fiscal year. Information is given an the following projects: (1) A Study of End Effects in Displacement Experiments; (2) Kinetics of In-Situ Combustion; (3) In-Situ Combustion with Metallic Additives; (4) Steam-Foam Studies in the Presence of Residual Oil; (5) Characterization of Surfactants in the Presence of Oil for Steam-Foam Applications; (6) CT Imaging of Steam and Steam Foam Laboratory Experiments; (7) Microvisualization of Foam Flow in Porous Media; (8) Transient Foam Flow in Porous Media with Cat Scanner; (9) Study of Matrix/Fracture Transfer During Steam Injections; (10) Transient Behavior of Gravity Drainage Wells; (11) Multivariate Optimization of Production Systems; (12) Ultrasonic Flowmeter. (VC)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Ramey, H.J. Jr.; Brigham, W.E.; Castanier, L.M.
Stanford Univ., CA (United States). Petroleum Research Inst.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14705259