State of Rhode Island No. 2 heating oil data collection program. Final report, August 27, 1979-May 22, 1980 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 20 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A one-time survey of the approximately 250 No. 2 fuel oil retail dealers in the state of Rhode Island was conducted by the Governor's Energy Office during July and August of 1979. The information that was sought included name of supplier(s), storage capacity, number of customers, historic deliveries and historic inventories. The total number of dealers who responded to each question ranged between 39 and 190. While the participation was somewhat limited, the survey nevertheless provided the Energy Office with its first profile of the state's retail No. 2 heating oil dealers. While the collection of historic data may be of interest, the collection of accurate and up-to-date data on the price and supply of No. 2 oil is absolutely vital to ensure that adequate supplies are available to the approximately 200,000 dependent Rhode Island households. Tables are provided giving the high, low and average prices of retail and wholesale prices of No. 2 heating oils and retailer margins, inventories, and deliveries.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1980., "doe/eia/10297-t1", Not Available., and Rhode Island State Energy Office, Providence (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14705407