North Stanley project tertiary recovery project Osage County, Oklahoma [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 44 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Oil production for September averaged 631 BOPD, 146 BPD above the estimated production without polymer. The decreased oil production and increased water production caused the first appreciable increase in WOR (to 52 : 1) since the start of polymer injection in June 1976. Oil production increased at 10 wells and decreased at 11 wells. Tables, figures. (DLC)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:berc-0029-27
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Kewanee Oil Co., Shidler, Okla. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14705464