North Burbank unit tertiary recovery pilot test. Annual report, May 1975--May 1976 [electronic resource].
- Bartlesville, Okla. : Bartlesville Energy Research Center, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 178 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Bartlesville Energy Research Center and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- During the first year of the cooperative project jointly funded by Phillips Petroleum Company and the other Working Interest Owners of the North Burbank Unit together with the United States Energy Research and Development Administration, all wells have been completed, chemicals acquired, and fresh water preflush injection has been completed. A report of the extensive reservoir studies completed on this pilot tract is presented, together with the laboratory data accumulated and the plans for continuing the test. It is anticipated that injection of the surfactant solution will be initiated about August 1, 1976.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:berc/tpr-76/2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Lorenz, P.B.; Kleinschmidt, R.F.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14705488