High Energy Physics Research at Louisiana Tech [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2013.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Louisiana Tech University
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The goal of this project was to create, maintain, and strengthen a world-class, nationally and internationally recognized experimental high energy physics group at Louisiana Tech University, focusing on research at the energy frontier of collider-based particle physics, first on the D� experiment and then with the ATLAS experiment, and providing leadership within the US high energy physics community in the areas of jet physics, top quark and charged Higgs decays involving tau leptons, as well as developing leadership in high performance computing.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Sawyer, Lee; Greenwood, Zeno; Wobisch, Marcus.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 06/15/1999 - 04/30/2013
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14705749