Properties of the Lambda(1405) Measured at CLAS [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2012.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 371-374 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The nature of the Λ(1405), and its place in the baryon spectrum has remained uncertain for decades. Theoretical studies have shown that it may possess strong dynamical components which are not seen in other well-known baryons. Using the CLAS detector system in Hall B at Jefferson Lab, we have measured the photoproduction reaction γ + p → K⁺ Λ(1405) with high statistics and over different Σπ decay channels. The reconstructed invariant mass distribution (lineshape) has been measured, as well as the differential cross sections for the Λ(1405), Σ(1385), and Λ(1520). Our analysis method is discussed and our near-final results for the Λ(1405) lineshape and differential cross section are presented.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
AIP Conf. Proc. 1432
NSTAR 11, 17-20 May 2011, Newport News, VA.
Kei Moriya, Reinhard Schumacher.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14706054