Soft QCD at Tevatron [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2010. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Experimental studies of soft Quantum Chromodynamics (QCD) at Tevatron are reported in this note. Results on inclusive inelastic interactions, underlying events, double parton interaction and exclusive diffractive production and their implications to the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) physics are discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/2010., "fermilab-conf-10-201-e", "arXiv eprint number arXiv:1006.2688", Presented at 45th Rencontres de Moriond: QCD and High Energy Interactions, La Thuile, Aosta Valley, Italy, 13-20 Mar 2010., and Rangel, Murilo.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14706492