Nucleon form factors from high statistics mixed-action calculations with 2+1 flavors [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2009.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We present new high-statistics results for nucleon form factors at pion masses of approximately 290, 350, 500, and 600 MeV using a mixed action of domain wall valence quarks on an improved staggered sea. We perform chiral fits to both vector and axial form factors and compare our results to experiment.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:jlab-thy-09-979
E 1.99: doe/or/23177-1780
E 1.99: arxiv:0910.3816
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
27th International Symposium on Lattice Field Theory (Lattice 2009), Beijing, China, 25-31 Jul 2009.
Schroers, Wolfram; Orginos, Kostas; Lin, Huey-Wen; Engelhardt, Michael; Musch, Bernhard; Procura, Massimiliano; Edwards, Robert G; Richards, David G; Fleming, George Taminga; Hagler, Philipp; Lin, Mei-Feng; Meyer, Harvey B; Negele, John W; Pochinsky, Andrew V; Renner, Dru B; Syritsyn, Sergey N.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14706657